Thursday, February 12, 2009

The only problem with Facebook (and the internet in general)

I've got a bazillion Facebook requests piling up on my page. I don't want people to think I'm ignoring them, but when your blog, blogroll, email, facebook page, etc. starts to back up it suddenly becomes a question of update your electronic world or live your life. In an ideal world I could take a few hours each night to check in with everyone and write notes, and send plants to Green Patch and everything. In reality my son's homework is taking 3-4 hours each night and I'm still sick with this cold and need whatever extra sleep I can grab.

It's a balancing act for sure - I never did learn to juggle real well....

1 comment:

Perky Gramma Teaches said...

Don't do aps requests.
I can't imagine the time people spend decorating their trailers or working in whoville or planting whozits...
Figure out why you are doing it. Time to prioritize.
Me, solely for communication...