Tuesday, February 17, 2009

Just in case you're interested

I've added a follower's link - finally. One of these days maybe my techno skills will be equal to the 21st century. This is not to try to give myself a pat on the back. I recently realized, when my friend Mad God Woman started a new blog and had a followers link that duh, of course I wanted to follow and how nice for her to make it so easy for me to get updates.

So....just in case you've been salivating for an easy way to get updates, there ya go. No pressure or anything.

Stay tuned - maybe one day soon I can convince my husband to get a digital camera that works without an elaborate sacrifice to the camera gods beforehand - and then you'll get pictures once in a while. I know, you're on the edge of your seat just thinking about it.

2 comments:

Her Mothers' Daughter said...

I tried to follow your blog ages ago, but the angry blog gods wouldn't let me follow it from my wordpress site. so now that I have a spinoff site through blogger, I guess I'm finally cool enough to be a Follower of Beth! :D

Beth said...

Ha Ha! Angry blog gods, indeed. I'm looking forward to following you on your new journey. I think it's great that you guys really think that everyone will get along ok. I think that my mom would automatically go into "Mom-mode" on us and it would be like moving back home.

Will be praying for smooth transitions for you.