Tuesday, January 13, 2009

Help! I've fallen into my computer and I can't get up...

Sometimes the problem with being a SAHM is I have plenty of work to do but it's all boring. So I avoid it for awhile. And then I realize 3 hours have passed....oops.

By the time I check my blogs, and my friends' blogs, and their friends' blogs, and my Facebook, and my email - oh, gee....look at the time!

Maybe I need to put blinders on and just write on my own blogs and save everything else for later. It's hard, though, when you don't have a set schedule per se. And when it's cold outside and I feel like hibernating. And when I get superbusy and go into multitask overdrive as soon as my other two get home. It's like I do my unwinding at the beginning of the day in preparation for my very busy evening.

Of course, it's hard to just dash off my blogs first thing since I usually have a boy and a cat vying for lap space while I simultaneously juggle my coffee mug. Hmmm. Yes, that may have something to do with it.

No comments: