Sunday, July 13, 2008

I think too much

And my friend D is laughing as she read the title. I never know what to do when my brain starts running circles around itself. Those who know me know very well how I like to analyze everything to death. I also do a lot of stream of consciousness thinking - you know, the sort where I manage to logically follow a train of thought in my head and get from socks to black holes in 6 steps or less, but trying to explain it to someone else fails utterly.

My spiritual journey unfolds like that sometimes. Right now I've got bits and pieces of thoughts, experiences, roles, groups, and ministries all playing tag in my head. Except I don't know who's It - and I'm trying to listen for God's still small voice to help me sort it out....silence.

Maybe a good night's sleep with unravel my thoughts.....