Monday, May 19, 2008

Insanity

I am having one of those days where I ask myself why on earth I ever wanted to be a mom. Just in this one afternoon, my oldest son managed to topple his baby brother upside down in his stroller. (Thank you, God, for stroller seatbelts!) And angels who watch over little ones...

The neighbors suddenly decided TODAY at 4:30 this afternoon (with no warning) to rip out and replace the dividing fence between our houses, which of course utterly fascinates my not quite 5 yr. old daughter. Normally we a have a competely fenced in yard that I don't have to worry about her escaping from. She is now running amok between the two yards and houses and I don't know the neighbors well enough to just go waltzing in there to get her.

Oh, yes....and the oldest also has a school project which he has been dragging his feet on for the past 3 days, which the neighbor's fence is now distracting him from.

Arggghhh! I wonder if God ever feels about me like I feel right now? Well, I'll have to ponder that when I have more time.....

No comments: