Wednesday, March 4, 2009

Starve a fever feed a cold?

Or something like that.

Arrgh. For anyone thinking I dropped off the planet...no. I came down sick on Sunday with this lovely cold/flu variation that seems to keep boomeranging back on me. I can't seem to sleep it off, drown it with tea/water/fruit juice, vitamin it to death - nothing. Bleah!

Just when I think I'm getting over it it comes back in new and exciting ways. So since it takes all my energy each day to just do what must be done, I may be absent a while longer. It's really hard to write anything funny or profound when my head feels like a full water balloon.

Here's hoping spring comes soon...

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

careful with this one; we've been passing it around for the better part of 2 weeks now in our household. it's virulent and nasty. don't rush yourself to wellness. praying for you and yours!