Friday, March 27, 2009

Fell off the page again

Sorry about that.

While my blog has been silent God has been doing big things in my life, my heart, my journey as a Christ follower. It's been a case of too much, not too little to share.

This weekend is our creative arts retreat - maybe after it I'll be able to wrap words around some of the things going on in my life. Just as a teaser, I'll let you know that some of the those things include:

1. Going through (another, deeper) dark night of the soul - but there may be light at the end of the tunnel.

2. Connected with another leader at church and compared notes on our journeys - they are surprisingly similar.

3. Just yesterday God reunited my husband and me with a very dear friend with whom we'd (unwillingly) lost touch.

Ok, that's it for the teaser - time for me to get packing...

No comments: