Wednesday, July 15, 2009

A quick teaser...

So many ideas, so little time...

Since school ended we've

1. Gone up to PA for a quick visit-everyone-before-they-scatter family trip.
2. Repainted the living room, stairwell, and upstairs hallway.
3. Begun class for Brian and Chris

Which is why you haven't seen much here the last few weeks as I've desperately ping-ponged between frantic amounts of overwork and exhausted recovery.

So....before sleep finally catches me I'll leave you with a teaser. In the next couple posts I'll tell you about:

1. Lessons learned from home improvement (sequel...why my cat is still mad at me)
2. The hidden music.
3. Summertime kid antics (or, why every mom needs the ability to apparate)

Of course, you may need to remind me - the mind isn't what it used to be (especially after all those paint fumes!)

No comments: